Friday, February 5, 2010

fuck friday. it was supposed to be a good day but i had to walk to class in the rain then when i got to the library my fucking umbrella broke. then some weirdo sat next to me in class and was breathing all heavy and annoying and eric came late so he didn't even get to sit next to me and thats really the only reason i go to class because he makes me laugh. then the fucking teacher dragged class on for ten minutes longer than its supposed to be and i had to walk home in the rain without an umbrella and when i got home fucking kurt was at my house sitting in my damn living room. and i wanted to go see cody but i don't want to walk to angelos in the fucking rain and he probably will just go off with jerry like he always does anyways. he can't even text me anymore i just want to stay over at his house again but he'll probably be too busy playing beer pong like he always is. and victoria is with her new best friend tj and she'll probably get drunk with her tonight or something and i'll be stuck at home all alone. or maybe i'll go hang out with chuck and get hit on by his creepy friend kyle and freeze my tits off in todd's garage. either way though it probably won't be much fun.

No comments: