Sunday, December 9, 2007

jamiebobamie

i'm super sorry for ditching you last night. you should have been there. i finally saw audacity play after waiting three straight weeks, and it ALMOST got cancelled again. i kinda got my best friend mad at me and that put me in a bad mood all day. but i deserved it. a lot of things are totally going in the opposite direction i had hope they would go in. hookup boy and i aren't even flirting anymore. and mr. sunshine has L, who he's had for a year even thought they've never been official but there's still something going on between them. and the only way for me to have a thing with sunshine boy is to approach him first and i'm not the approaching kind of person. but he is oh so cute and i've wanted him foreverrrrr so i can't give up. you should have seen me last night, i tried so hard NOT to stare at him the entire night but that was pretty damn hard.
mkay so lately this one boy who was basically five whole months of regret has been trying to come back into my life. and i'm trying so hard to just completely erase him from my mind but he always seems to pop back in it right when i think he's forgotten. and honestly jamie, i am sorry and i know i cant say it enough but i truly am. i failed you as a sister and as a best friend. i cant believe i put a boy in front of our relationship. it was not worth it. you mean the world to me and i will never ever let another idiot interfere with the audasisters :) especially one like that Asshole. i can't believe i wasted five months of my life on lies and false hopes. i love you to death jamie.

No comments: