Sunday, August 3, 2008

i needa showerrrr

looooong weekend. irregular sleeping patterns. my back is sore from sleeping on floors all the time. first thomas' then kurts. saturday night wasn't as great as i had hoped. a lot of shit went on and it didn't get good until about 12:45 when i finally got to lay down haha. we watched the lion king at kurts house and cody tried making me watch the sad part haha bitch. topher was tripping on the cat. went to bed at like 6:30 then woke up at ten to pancakes. went back to bed after eating and woke up at 12. yeah i need better sleep. sooo i wanna do something cute for the 12th but i have no idea. do you even celebrate 6 months??? idfk, it seems like kinda a big deal. but idk because i'm definitely no expert on relationships. wooo i ate a shitload when i got "home". i got to see my kitties today finally after two whole weeks. it was really depressing. the only non-depressing thing in my life right now is my boyfriend. thank god i have him to help me get through all of this. the hard part is not knowing how much longer i'm going to be living like this. how akward is this spilling my emotions to strangers? maybe i'll lay off the blogspot for a little while since it tends to get me in trouble because i'm so ridiculously open on here.

No comments: