Thursday, September 11, 2008

cross your fingers for me please

for the first time in two months it seems like things are headed in the right direction. i got a volunteer job at petsmart which i'm super excited about because i get to work with animals and its one step towards my dream :) then we have college shit and i met with this guy who i guess is paying for all my classes spring session and giving me money towards books. i cant wait to start college and meet so many new people. alright so now time for the really big news, if things go well i may be moving into a house on saturday. no more hotels for me :) the location is ideal, just down the street from the thursday market and its literally 4 houses from victoria. i've reallyyyyyyyy been looking forward to having my own room again and having friends over. so lets hope for the best <3

No comments: