Sunday, September 28, 2008

personally

i blame myself for ruining tonight. i ruined my boyfriends birthday. the way things went tonight i dont even know if he wants to still be my boyfriend. i never should have showed up. its all my fucking fault. i have a huge headache, cant sleep because im sooooooooooooo scared of whats going to happen tomorrow :/ fuck fuck fuck today has been the worst day ever. i was fucking told my bf was cheating on me like wtf yeah i dont believe it but to hear someone call you up and tell you something like that really fucks up the rest of your day. the worst part of this wholeeeeeee thing is the fact i lost jamie. she doesnt care about me she didnt do shit when kurt was yelling at me she couldnt even look at me. i have no one to fucking turn to. ughhh. i dont want to wake up. ive never been this fucking nervous before. my headache is just getting worse. jamie and kurt wont stop yelling at me. its all my fucking fault. im so sorry. for everything.

No comments: