Saturday, November 8, 2008

heyyyy shitface

if you wanted me to get over you then you could have just been fucking honest with me because everything you did just hurt me worse and it didn't make me get over you. you could have told me "yeah i wanna hook up with a bunch of girls and do a bunch of drugs and be a whore" and i would have fucking been alright with it because at least you would have told me the fucking truth. but noooooo now you have to go and hook up with my friend and just hurt me worse. wow. and then you had the audacity to finally talk to me last night as i walk up and see her on your lap. why did you wait so long to talk to me? i tried so hard to make things not be awkward every time you're around but all you do is act like i don't exist. thanks a lot. you suck :(

1 comment:

Mike Paciello said...

i hate to seem like im dickriding here (metaphorically) but like did you date the dude version of my ex gf?... she was a fucking liar too. i dunno i never comment anyones blog ... i never even read other peoples blogs but i figure i gotta find a way to make mine better and how else except for reading other peoples. .. sick shit ... im curious for your next post i think im gonna follow your blog from now on