Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i care so fucking much

about every single friend. have you ever seen forrest gump and that part where forrest sees jenny in that car with the guy so he pulls open the door and starts beating that guy? well thats how i feel when a friend, especially jamie, is hurt. its probably not the healthiest reaction but its how i get. i just wanna beat the shit out of the person who hurt my friend. its the only time when i get angry and when i get angry i get like hulk status dude. its scary. anyways, i wish people cared about me the way i cared about them.  i don't even care how close of a friend it is or even if its just a person who's kind of a friend, i feel the same about everyone. yesterday bre called me saying some bitch gave her weed laced with pcp and it pissed me off so fucking much. what kind of a person would do that? it killed me knowing i couldn't get to her to make her feel better because she was off in compton and theres no way i was going to be able to get to compton. but yeah, i would feel the same way if it was anyone else that called me and told me the same thing. i don't know what i was trying to get at, i guess i'm just trying to say i care. because i really fucking do. and more people need to care in this world. especially during such depressing times like this. 

No comments: