Sunday, April 19, 2009

i don't even know where to begin. the past four days have been a rollercoaster of emotions. thursday i felt really rushed into making a decision and i regretted saying yes to something when my entire heart wasn't fully in it. and it took four loooong days for me to finally get the courage to explain how i truly felt and i actually am proud of myself for being able to vent my feelings. but it fucking sucks at the same time because i'm hurting someone. i gotta do this for myself i guess. last night was interesting to say the least... but its only left me more confused. i got what i've been wanting for quite a while but its the uncertainty that kills me. like what now? there's a 99 percent chance that nothing is going to change from this but there's that one percent that could change EVERYTHING. i don't know how many people would actually be supportive though. i still cant believe last night happened. maybe it was just the alcohol that caused it though. nahhhh.

No comments: