Thursday, July 9, 2009

i might like you better baby

victorias back! :) last night/yesterday was so much fun. everyone came over to celebrate aaron's birthday. even jamie. i love the presents she got me. especially my owl ring its adorable. the next few weeks are going to be insane, if her and aaron can remain good that long. i think its the substances that come between them sometimes, they make people so emotional. so hopefully we can have some sleepovers soon with you know who. haha. dude that dumb cunt shandi is always walking by my house i fucking hate having to see her every fucking day. bre and i aren't talking anymore. i guess i choose drugs victoria and cody over her. it kinda felt like she was almost blaming me for the whole friendship falling apart when i felt like i made the most effort. i would constantly text her wanting to hang out and i wouldnt get a reply so i dont see how this is my fault. whatever. maybe she'll talk to me soon and we can sort it all out. mmkay breakfast time.

No comments: