Saturday, July 4, 2009

victoria needs to get on skype so i can video chat with her! but i'm sitting at frucci talking to brent so its all good :) its just me and him because its closed everywhere else for the fourth but phil is crazy and keeps frucci open but its all good because i get to talk to brent some more hahahahaha. bre and i aren't friends?? well idk. its hard to explain but apparently things have changed between us and its hard for me to accept but if its what she wants then i cant stop her. almost two years thrown away. but if she's happy without me in her life then i can only be happy that she's happy. of all the people i know she needs to be happy, she puts so much out there only to get shut down all the time. i just wish she would find someone to make her happy. well happy fourth of july everyone. who knows how tonight is going to turn out. hopefully well. my boy situation? ha. as complicated as it comes. if my phone let me receive every text people send me maybe it would be different. but i cant put all the blame on my phone. its hot. fjalkjslajal

No comments: