Sunday, March 28, 2010

AFI was motherfucking amazing :D jamie and i got so close to the front omg and i sang along to EVERY SINGLE WORD. davey looked hot as usual :) and that fucker said he got a kiss from anthony green before he came onstage!! lucky fuck. poor jamie got punched in the head though :/ i ended up losing my voice but it was so worth it. best AFI show i've been to. the other bands were pretty awesome too. As Blood Runs Black was crazy and five minutes into their first song a fight broke out. they also did the wall of death :) Molotov Solution and Impending Doom were sick as hell too. Chiodos new singer is alright, they opened with my favorite song so that was nice. Circa Survive was alright but Anthony Green is a little too spacey for my liking. "The sun and the moon are both up, it's a battle and in 8 hours it will all happen again" umm lay off the weed Anthony. We ran into Kevin Conner and Josh, they were so much fun to hang out with. We also met some DJ named Pessimist and his friend who was a complete asshole. ANDDDDDDDD Mitch Lucker from Suicide Silence was there and Jamie got a picture with him. Overall, Bamboozle was super super fun and I'm very glad I went.
it sucks im still sick though.
and i havent seen c in forever :/
buttt my daddys gonna take me to the courthouse today to practice driving :D

No comments: