Monday, March 1, 2010

i'm sorry

i don't know what's happened to me. i've turned into an utter and complete bitch. two years ago i was NOTHING like this. i don't know when or why i changed. i'm supposed to be the nice girl, the one everyone loves, but lately i find the most hurtful things coming out of my mouth. why is there so much hate inside me? i am so disgusted with some of the harsh things i have done lately. what the fuck happened to me? i've always considered myself one of the nicest out of all my friends and now....idk. i wish i knew how to change this and go back to the "normal" me but i don't think that's even possible. and i know if i dig deep enough i'll realize what caused me to change but i'm afraid of what i might find. in all honesty, it's probably because i secretly resent constantly giving and never receiving anything in return.

:/

No comments: