Friday, October 12, 2007

what a waste

of time spent trying to get him back when he didnt even want me in the first place. according to him that was "his friend" who messaged jamie telling her he wanted me back. he doesnt like me and he doesnt want me back. the worst part is i found this out from my best friend. he couldnt even tell me in person. and yesterday i felt like i didnt even exist to him. he just completely ignored me. i think it hurt me more that he wouldnt acknowledge me then it hurt to find out he didnt like me. i pretty much wasted a bunch of my time building up hope that we would get back together. i could have spent that time trying to get over him but stupid me had to go and think there was a chance of a reonciliation. i hate it. i miss him. i hate this. and i'm angry at him. my emotions have been played with and it's horrible. it hurts.
luckily i have amazing friends that help me forget about it.

No comments: