Thursday, November 1, 2007

busy busy busy

my family is so gay. all of them. every single person, they all forgot the meaning of promises. noone sticks to their word here. i need a new family. people i can RELY on. i hate getting my hopes up and having them come crashing down. it's tiring.
Halloween was interesting. drunk hook ups are always fun. i wasn't drunk, but he was. damn.
Jamie and Kurt are back. again. this is the third time. and i'm already starting to worry about their relationship. if both of them can keep their eyes focused on each other instead of other people....everything should be okay. too bad jamie has a wandering eye. and it sucks that she has to be a big flirt at the same time too. kurt's my best friend and i wont be able to just stand back and watch him get hurt. again.
sooo.....boys are pretty lame. i have only one boy on my mind at this moment and my goal is to make out with him by the end of the school year. let's hope it works. as long as those devil twins back off my man.
in the meantime i've hooked up twice with a boy who's a pretty big manslut and i know he just sees me as a hookup and thats what i want too but at the same time i find myself becoming jealous of the other girls he talks to. eep.

No comments: