Saturday, February 9, 2008

happy birthday

steph!!!! my bestestestest friend ever! woo! ha. probably the person i miss theeee most. every day at school i look forward to the two minutes i get to talk to her before second. honestly i cant remember the last time we hung out just me and her. it's been forever. and it sucks. i've been busy, she's been busy. there's really no one to blame, we're both at fault. and it's her birthday today and i feel horrible because i feel like i haven't been the best friend i'm supposed to be. i'm a senior, i should be hanging out with me senior friends. instead, i spend my days with my junior/sophomore crowd of friends. gah. i feel terrible.
but on a happier note.....i'm pretty happy with how things are going in the boy department. nothing's official yet though. oh well. he's really really cute and i get butterflies every time we kiss :) ahhh. a few people told me that he's just looking for pussy and i'm going to get hurt but i'm trying not to believe them. because if that was true then he would have already tried to get into my pants and he hasn't. and another thing: i'm not hurting my friend, she went out with him in november and if he wanted to get back with her he would have. but he picked me. so don't give me the death stare every time i sit on his lap or hug him or look at him. gah. yeah i feel bad for hurting my friend but i can't just stop liking this boy. i finally found a decent guy and i'm not going to give him up that easy. besides, he's like the best kisser ever, you think i'm just going to let that go?? umm no. sorry. haha.

No comments: