Saturday, May 3, 2008

i'll stand forever and love whatever breaks my heart

last night was sooooooooooooooooo much fun. i feel like i start a lot of my blogs like this haha. deal with it. double date to the movies. saw harold and kumar 2. pretty funny movie. then we got ice cream. and then almost got jumped by some assholes that take tagging wayyy too seriously. fucken retards i swear. then we all went back to cody's house and watched randall play gta4. and jamie and i left around oneish. and my boyfriend is so fucking cute :) and all these bitches want him and it gets me so mad :/ i feel threatened. i can name five hoes off the top of my head that want him... what happened to having respect? why don't girls care anymore if a guy is in a relationship or not? if a guy has a girlfriend back the fuck off. how hard is that? jfjaljsajsdjaasfsjsskkskfslksjsashshahaassholebitch soooo steph and i are officially walking together for graduation :) that makes me happy. i love that girl. jamie and kurt are back. yay? i hope. sleepover tonight...? i dont know. i wish.

<3

No comments: