Friday, May 23, 2008

james franco

haven't written here in a while... haven't even been on the internet lately. it's fucking freezing. todays friday...not much planned. i guess victoria has some patron (spelling?)...ehhhh. so i'll probably go hang out with her since codys going over to vinces. i just want to stay home and watch movies. and put on codys socks because they keep my feet warm..ooh that gave me a good idea...hold on...ah now my feet are warm :) idk if i should drink tonight though because i have to wake up at seven tomorrow to get my hair done. and chase comes back tomorrow so yay!! umm well damion texted me today :/ its weird because i KNOW he still has feelings and hes married. and then it seems like luc still has a thing for me...and last week when fresno came back down he kept calling me babe and staring at me. fuuuuuuuuuck. oh well. on a happier note...i could not be any happier :) <33333333333 ajsfdjksdhsahashashkskhkahkahjaakka :))))))))) hahaha. three day weekend and its cold out wtf. im not gonna want to go out if its like this all weekend. only twenty days and im out of school. yay. i wanna go to disneyland. and the zoo. sooooooooo freakin bad. and i want to get dressed up and go out. fucken cold go awayyyyyyyy

No comments: