Saturday, May 10, 2008

ily

i said it last night. the three words that i've kept behind my lips for so long. i finally told him. and it felt amazing. he's amazing. i keep replaying the scene in my head. i can't believe he feels the same way. ahhhhhhhhh i feel so relieved. yesterday was such a good day :) i got to school early so that meant more time to spend with cody before going to boringassstudyhall, then after first i talked to steph and matt, second period i started on my valedictory speech for the class, third period i sat and ate a bunch of food with jamie, break with cody :), fourth mr. secoda gave me the answers to the test and caitlin made me cry haha, fifth art with huntie and brian and basically doing nothing, lunch with sexy boyfriend, then sixth with mindy and jarvis..and after school i went over to kurts with cody and jamal. well there was kind of a fight with me jamie and kurt but whateverrrrrrr. and then later that night i went back out with everyone and drank some bacardi and shasta. pretty gross but whatev. it was super fun. the only bad thing is how jamie thinks i'm a slut. which is pretty retarded since she's done so much worse than i have. i don't need my parents thinking badly of me but she's making them do just that by telling them i fuck my boyfriend on kurts floor all the time which is the biggest lie ever. my goodness jamie, if mom knew half the shit you've done with kurt....ahh whatever. i just discovered a new band called attack attack! and i think i love em already. it's like blessthefall with electronica. i probably should go shower since i'm going out later tonight. im kinda bummed i missed the audacity show last night :/ hopefully they play in fullerton again real soon. only like twenty days of school left and it's got me thinking soooo much. i know i'm going to be crying the whole last week probably. i've grown up with half these kids and knowing that i probably wont see a lot of them after graduation kills me. friendships are hard to keep after high school. one of my first closest friends, caitlin, will be going away to san francisco for college and i'm going to miss her so much. we just started becoming close again this year and now she's going to be gone soon. high school is GAY.

No comments: