Saturday, June 14, 2008

craving

but its all good. dont know when i'll have free time since work takes up my life. but no work tomorrow and monday! except i have some family thing tomorrow...idk if i should invite cody. i dont think he wants to meet my crazy family. birthday in eight days! dont really have anything in mind though. i feel bad getting presents since my family just threw down a bunch of cash for graduation. but i want the atmosphere cd. and ummm maybe some movies like Candy or The Notebook and I would give ANYTHING if someone got me the movie live freaky, die freaky....but that movie is ridiculously hard to find. and i really really wanna go to disneyland with my boyfriend because that would be super cute <3 soooo anyways, i graduated and wow the whole ceremony and eerything was so surreal. its hard focusing on the little details that happened because it went by so fast. i remember almost crying at least five times, i remember holding stephs hand, i remember making a new friend named armando who sat next to me during the ceremony, i remember seeing mrs alcott and almost crying because i'll probably never talk to her again, i remember hearing jerry scream i love you brandi! i remember cagley looking at me and saying wow... and i remember trying to find my family afterwards. it seemed like the whole thing was only five minutes long. i also remember being unbelieveably happy. and then i got to hang out with my friends and they all toasted me and almost made me cry again. especially cody. but ah. now im out of high school and have to be a big kid now :/ and now i have to rush out the door for work. lameeeee.

No comments: