Wednesday, June 25, 2008

freedom of speech

apparently people don't understand that concept. if someone wants to voice their opinion...they can do it freely. so fuck off. mmm yeah woke up in a bad mood, again. i didnt get any sleep last night. too much is on my mind. im really trying to not think about it though. plus you know how i am...always thinking the worst in a situation. but then again i know how a certain someone is, always exaggerating things and trying to make me think the worst. i just want today to be over so i can be free from work for five days straight. i dont have much of an appetite...idk why. summers supposed to be a happy time but pretty much my only highlight so far was my birthday. i think my work is depressing me, i've contemplated quitting. for some reason working around a bunch of screaming kids is not the best job...i wonder why. the only reason i'll probably stick around is because of the money. gahh i always hate writing about depressing stuff. so on a happier note.....ha i can't think of anything good right now.

No comments: