Tuesday, June 24, 2008

we gonna party like its ya birthday

wooo birthday party was effin fun minus jerry throwing up EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! but whatev. im not in a good mood right now and i dont know why. i really wish i could listen to my new atmosphere cd down here but jerry unplugged my speakers and im too lazy to plug them back in so im stuck listening to AFI on my ipod...bummer :/ haha. yeahhhhh boyfriends got some new piercings and he looks sexy as fuck. snakebites are one of the hottest things ever. and when you have a smokin hot boyfriend and then he gets smokin hot piercings thats like one million times hotness right there and i know bitches are gonna be all up on his nuts. fuck. this relationship has made me realize how jealous of a person i really am. but i cant help it and i dont know what to do to change it. if i have guy friends he can have girl friends but i just always assume and karmas probably gonna kick me in the face if i keep doing it. its just sooooooooooooooooooooo hard. and then i get all self conscious and freak out and yeah :/ but anyways back to my birthday....it was so much fun and hard to believe that i could actually pull off an evening that amazing. but i did it and i honestly dont know how i did. but it was seriously the best birthday i have ever had. all thanks to cody :) theres a lot of stuff i could talk about right now about my birthday but im not sure how much i want to spill. lets just say it was fucking amazing and leave it at that. and now im in a really bad mood because i feel so stressed out on so much. i have so many things i want to do and need to do and not enough time to do them. i have work most days at 6 but it fucks up my whole day because my friends are vampires and dont have free time to hang out with them and all they do is drink every fucking day and that doesnt even sound that appealing. and i miss my steph and want to hang out with her and i want to go to disneyland and i want things to get better and i want to stop worrying and over analyzing every little thing but its just how am i and the stupid gardeners woke me up this morning which is probably why im in a really shitty mood and ranting about every little thing possible. well since im in a bad mood im just going to let it all come out. sooooo fuck you you fucking asshole and leave me the fuck alone, seriously you have a fucking wife and i dont like how you show up at my house without asking i dont like the inappropriate texts you send me i dont like how after two fucking years you claim to still be in love with me and i really dont like the sick feeling i get after i receive a text from you. i hate how my day automatically becomes shitty as soon as you try talking to me. im not attracted to you and i've told you off and have brought up the fact that i have a boyfriend over a million times but you dont give up. and i honestly dont know what to do. because as much as i ignore you it seems you try even harder to talk to me, you dont get the hint. what the fuck do i have to do? okay that didnt help my mood at all. i guess i'll go make some chocolate milk or something.

No comments: