Sunday, September 6, 2009


not sure my plans for today. a lot of people stayed out super late last night so everyone might be too tired to do anything. two nights ago c came over at 2 in the morning because he had nowhere to stay. surprisingly my dad was really okay with that, he even made him a comfy ass bed on the couch haha. woke up early, couldnt sleep but i think it had to do with the fact that there was someone sleeping downstairs. at around 11 i had to send him upstairs to sleep in my bed because jamie had to watch her shows haha. the fatty finally wakes up at one and we watch when a stranger calls. we went over to his aunts house at 5 to swim and eat and finally left there at ten. his aunt is so nice and she did my toes all cute. i've never had a pedicure before so it was pretty exciting :) c's little cousins are so in love with him and it was so cute to see him playing with them. i've never seen him like that before haha. then victoria and aaron came and picked us up and we chilled at the church parking lot for a bit until my mom freaked out that i didnt have a ride home so my dad came and got me at midnightish. its okay because i was tired anyways. havent heard from anyone yet but i'm sure they stayed out all night so i probably wont get hit up until like 9 or ten tonight haha. oh well. jamie and i might go see a movie today. i dont really care what we do i just want some time with her because we haven't gotten any sister time in a while. its mostly my fault though. 

No comments: