Thursday, September 17, 2009

stupid weather.
some crazy mexican guy was screaming things at me while i was crossing the street. it was weird. then some weird guy was walking behind me when i went home and he watched me as i walked into my house. fucking creepers i swear. i need some damn pepper spray or a taser i swear. i'm so tiny so even though i'm tough i dont know how well i would be able to defend myself if i was ever attacked or something. but i worry too much.  
i wish i had more girl friends. i kinda regret that. i'm in such a need for advice from someone but i really have not many people to go to. i wish i could have been better friends with some of the girls i know like izzy or rylee. 
i realized jamie and i have a lot in common. not like i didnt already know that but i realized more things today.  we're both in on and off relationships with our first love.  we both hooked up with a boy who was dating a girl within the group. and now those girls hate us. no it's not the same boy haha. it's just funny how we're pretty much going through the same thing right now.
my tummy hurts. i think its the pasta salad i just ate. 
market with mindy!

No comments: