Wednesday, September 2, 2009

listen to your heart, before its too late. its crying out to love but is the risk too great?

summer has ended. most of my friends start school tomorrow. my third week is already almost over haha. i should be writing an essay right now. soooo he called me sweetie yesterday. he hasn't called me sweetie since we went out. but i could be really over analyzing this scenario right now. most likely because thats what i always do. i was a little distant today.. my psychology teacher said distance leads to cheating. it seems like we talk about cheating every day in that class and it really gets to me. thats the one thing i probably will never get over and it kinda upset me when my teacher said that a lot of the times the girl is to blame for the guy cheating. i dont wanna blame myself for that. ughhhh i hate that i cant get over that :/ it happened like a year ago i should just forget about it. its hard though. wedding tomorrow, after all my classes. i'm excited to see jolie finally. she's going to look so beautiful. its weird to think six years ago we were freshmen hanging out in theater with cagley and now she's about to walk down the aisle. time flies by so fast dude. i hope something good happens soon. 

"i cant believe you made me call connor christmas"

No comments: