Thursday, November 5, 2009

if you listen, listen close you can hear when the heart stops

today had its ups and downs. woke up at 645 to get to the school by 815 for a meeting with my counselor. i'm right on track with schoolwork so thats good. math test was postponed. got a twenty out of twenty on my english paper :) i beat the guy who usually gets a perfect score haha. oral interpretation was fun. we walked to victorias house and did our scenes there. i have a healing tomorrow with victorias mom. then i find out jamie and kurt were at my house home alone. thats great. my ortho appointment was quick and easy, i dont have to go back for another ten months and while i was there i ran into my moms friend who said she could get me a job at rainforest cafe :) i'm definitely going to take her up on that offer. then i walk over to a and vs and c is there but he still won't talk to me. its been longer than 24 hours since i gave him the note but he still won't talk to me about it. i wish he knew how stressful this is. and i guess that taylor bitch wants to hook up with him. i'll punch her fugly ass face if that happens. so that was my eventful day. now i get to stress some more over c. i just wish he knew how badly i want this to be settled.

No comments: