Sunday, December 13, 2009

too late for gods

didn't plan on staying the night again at c's but i did
stayed up until 3:30 laughing at everyone being drunk then passed the fuck out once my head hit his pillow
shay and jax came over and shay was super drunk and we stayed in c's bedroom and talked shit on hoes and other things hahaha
i thought she hated me but i guess not
we found out we had a lot of things in common last night, like we hate the movie thirteen ghosts ahaha
huntie missed out on the festivities because he left early
randall made me eggs this morning, well 2 in the afternoon isn't really morning but it felt like morning to us haha
overall the entire weekend was pretty chill but i'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight
gotta study for my psychology final i have tomorrow at 9 am
might go down to tilly's first and check out their boots
and pop into petsmart and look at Pretzel who is number one on my christmas list
oh btw pretzel is a cat haha

No comments: