Saturday, December 26, 2009

was SUPPOSED to go on a double date to the movies today but c had plans to go to hunter's girlfriend's christmas party instead. awesome. i guess i can just throw your 60 dollar present away. if you wanna fucking move on at least fucking tell me first. don't be a pussy and just avoid me for a week. we went through this shit two times already in the past four months why do you have to suddenly and randomly just stop talking to me?? seriously you need to get your shit together and grow a pair because i'm so done with this. last weekend you wanted me to stay at your house both nights and you were being super cute then all of a sudden it's like i don't even exist. what the fuck dude? theres no way in hell i'm letting you put me through this especially since new years is coming up. ill make sure i'm the one standing next to you at midnight. not some other fucking bitch. you already made plans with me to be with me on new years so you better fucking stick to them i don't even care if you get a new girlfriend by then haha. but seriously stop fucking doing this to me. i'm not just one of your hoes. we have two years of history you should know me by now. i'm not giving up this easily. i'm going to fight until you either tell me that you're moving on or until i can fix this once more.

No comments: