Saturday, December 27, 2008

damn bloons tower defense 3!!

i can't beat track 2 or 3 and i haven't even attempted 4 yet. its those damn rainbow balloons that get me :/ today was fun. got downtown early. wasn't the only thing i did early haha. kerensa and mell are funnn. we took so many pictures. hooking up with _____ is really similar to hooking up with c. maybe it was because of other factors though that made it seem so similar. but shittt son it was so weird. ah way weird. on so many levels. and people really want me to get with t but i hate when people pressure me to get with someone. its the ultimate turn off. i don't care how hot a guy is if you're going to pressure me to hook up with him i'm not going to. i'm not that kind of girl. i don't do random hook ups. it takes me a loooong time to get comfortable with a guy before hooking up with them. a lot of people think thats weird because so many girls hook up with guys who they don't even really know. i'm not saying its a bad thing, i'm just saying thats not me. and sending pictures and hooking up are two completely different things. so shut up. seriously check out we came as romans. very good band. weird day.

No comments: