Tuesday, December 30, 2008

straight up

i miss my best friend. hanging out with the group is weird. i love it, but its weird. and i'm pretty sure i don't have to explain why its weird. i'm hoping things will change soon, but i'm not exactly sure what i want to change. 2008 was probably the best year ever so far and i'm gonna have a lot of expectations for 2009 but who knows what will happen. i honestly didn't expect these past few days to go how they did but i'm really happy about it. i haven't thought of a resolution yet for '09 but i still have a day left to make one. no idea what tomorrows going to be like. ah that just gave me an idea for a resolution: not to worry as much. thats going to be super hard to keep up but i'll try my best. i planned my outfit for tomorrow. i'm so nervous though. but i've got a back up plan :) i wanna bring a bag but i don't wanna lose it like i lost my other one. maybe i'll leave it in joes car. maybe i should stop rambling. my mind is racing though, theres so much to think about.

No comments: