Wednesday, December 10, 2008

team brian!!

whooo! haha sorry i had like 92384237482672672188 sugar cookies today and am bouncing off the walls. you know what sucks about christmas time? all the stupid lovey dovey movies they have out. okay well actually i dont think the amount changes at christmas but i just seem to notice them more. i hate this. i used to be so happy being single and independent and la dee dah. now i miss having that special someone to be there for me. shitty mcshitpants. and i don't mean to be a bitch right now but its like the guys i do want don't care about me and the guys that really really piss me off are the only ones making an effort. so someone from my past came back in my...wait...scratch that, TWO people from my past are trying to come back in my life. and it would be fine if they were people who i didn't put in my past for a reason. but no. soooo fuckity fuck fuck them. and theres a really ugly lady in front of me haha. and i hate how boys won't hook up with a girl just because their friend went out with them. um hello that friend of yours doesn't care about me anymore so he probably wouldn't care if you hooked up with me you dumbshit. i really hate having to limit what i write in here because of who i think might read this. theres so much i really really wish i could talk about. but i can't because i think certain people would get upset. i miss jamie. she's never home. she's always with kurt. but she tells me she likes brian. but she doesn't do shit to get away from kurt. and then she gets mad when brian flirts with other girls and its like hello dummy do you not see what you're doing to him by spending every fucking waking second with that fucking douchebag? oh yeah i guess you don't. oh yeah but you hooked up with brian twice and didn't tell kurt. i wonder who will tell him. some lurker who reads my blogspot probably. awesome. i can't think of anything i want for christmas except for a zuboutique shirt. buy me one: zuboutique.com :)

No comments: