Monday, June 8, 2009

i like the way it sparkles

things are really looking like they are improving and i'm super stoked. we got an apartment by target and it has two bathrooms which makes me happy because i'm sick of this one bathroom shit. i'm going to try my hardest to get a job somewhere. maybe at toys r us? or target? idk but a job is like my main priority right now. i started crying today because things are starting to become stable again and i'm so happy. we're going to have a house for a year at least because we had to sign a year lease and my grandparents are helping out for the first year too. no more hotels for a whole year at least and hopefully never actually. this summer is going to be amazing i know it. i have one less stress. i just have to focus on getting a job and maintaining my friendships. mindy and i are celebrating our birthdays together at her house and its going to be a dance party. i'm so excited for it. ahh! :) she's got super hot friends too haha. and i've been talking to c lately and its making me really happy to maintain a friendship with him. i'm so over j haha. and d. i heard theres a lotta college boys in the apartments where i'm moving :D 
turn my swag onnnnn

No comments: