Monday, June 15, 2009

"prepare to bring an extra pair of panties bcuz i just found out the hottest of the hottest guys r going to be at our party :D" 
well that text from mindy sure made me happy haha. eeee i can't wait. saturday seems so far away. ugh. i hope everyone i invited goes. i'm really excited for friday too. i get to see my favorite band play :D i'm really trying to persuade my parents into getting the apt on wilshire, it would make everything so convenient. but my dad keeps looking at places in placentia and anaheim and those are nowhere near my school or jamies school only haylees school. victorias gone. i hope her flight landed safely, well actually she's still on the plane. i won't find out for two weeks how her trip is going because she can't get texts while in peru. hopefully i can hang out with bre soon but she's being really distant. i just wanna see her again :/ i miss lexi too. i got to see her for like three seconds last night then we had to leave. i hope she gets a day off soon. and hopefully she'll be at my bday party. i hope it warms up soon this weather is depressing.

No comments: