Thursday, June 4, 2009

i need to find someone who can handle me

but i'm looking in the completely wrong place. hooking up with 16 and 17 year olds brandi??? come on you can do better than that you're almost 19. oh god i'm a pedophile hahahaha. but really i need to get away from the high school scene. and find myself a mature guy. these boys are so young and have no idea. i need someone experienced. but not like man whore experienced. ugh so complicated. i need things to change. and soon. 
i'm kinda irritated at this guy right now. he told everyone that after hooking up with me he just thinks of me as a friend. i dont really care how he feels its just he told everyone BUT me. and he was supposed to tell me i guess but he pussied out or something. way to go. as i recall though he was the one asking me to fuck him. friends dont fuck each other though. way to be a confusing assface. its okay you couldn't handle me anyways. 

No comments: