Monday, August 31, 2009

siiiiick ass show last night. emmure was amazing. they played my three favorite songs, including Rusted Over Wet Dreams. suicide silence was epic. mitch gets down haha. andrew from scary farm showed up. and then things went downhill from there. apparently this whole time we've been talking he mistook my friendliness as flirting. he wouldnt stop telling me how gorgeous i looked and i just brushed it off and said thank you. then he put his hand on my back and it kept getting lower so i would elbow him to make him stop but then he texted me saying "make a move cutie" and i replied with "i have a guy in fullerton" so he flipped out and shit hit the fan pretty much. he basically said "have fun with no job stringing people along in life, have fun with your broke friends in fullerton and the douchebag guy, im gonna go crash my ferrari blah blah blah" i was so shocked. i told him i only wanted a friendship out of this and he told me he never wants to talk to me again. i'm really shocked at this. the whole time i was just being friendly. i never told him i wanted to fuck him or anything so i dont understand where he got these crazy ideas. all we ever talked about was the things he was buying with his money and if he thought he could have me just because he's rich he's wrong. dumb cocky piece of shit. i dont need people in my life that insult me or my friends. so my night was fun except for that whole incident and the fact that while we were waiting to be picked up he kept walking by us which freaked jamie and me out, she thought he was going to kill me haha. 
class was fun today. i talked to joseph :)
the money i was supposed to get wont come until the end of september now so that fucks up all of my plans. i dont know where i'll get the money to get my nocturnal ticket or birthday presents for c or the money i need for my math book. ughhhhhh. stupid shits.

No comments: