Monday, January 25, 2010

i stayed over at c's saturday night. i ran into him at a party and after i had left it he texted me saying he wanted me to stay over. that was fun :) HOUSE was on tonight and it was really good. i love that show. biology was alright today. i overslept this morning though so i was rushed when i woke up an hour late. i'm really content with all of my classes so far. had statistics homework tonight but that was easy. hopefully it stays easy haha. i bought my bio book today and i still have to get my statistics book and my interpersonal communication book titled "You Are Not the Center of the Universe" I have a good feeling that class is going to help me a lot! Bad Girls Club is on tomorrow and taco tuesday also so hopefully its a fun tuesday. except its probably going to rain. oh well just as long as its not when i'm walking to class.

No comments: