Thursday, January 14, 2010

"these arent leaving my face"

aww :) c likes his present. he likes them a lot actually. thank goodness. this situation is weird. i'm still adjusting to being happy again. i was so used to being mad at him haha. i learned a lot from that break we had. i overreact a lot so imma try my hardest this time to not let the little things get to me. i really have to work on my jealousy issues too :/ but i'll do it dammit. i don't wanna go through that shit again.
went to spaghetti factory last night with kerensa and karl and jamie. it was so good! but retarded me left my to go box on the table hahahaha. i wanted those leftovers too dammit. three day weekend coming up. suicide silence for freeeeeeee on saturday :) sleepover at c's too probably once this weekend. hopefully. then school starts on tuesday and i'm so so so excited!

No comments: