Thursday, January 21, 2010

it's freaking pouring outside and i have to walk to class in an hour and a half
i don't even know what to wear i'm running out of all of my warm clothes haha
i didn't talk to c at all yesterday :/ oh well he needs his space sometimes
the kitten is being fucking hyper and its pissing me off because he thinks my leg is a chew toy
statistics today. i hope my school isn't flooded. i did my homework for class last night it was lame
and we have a vocab quiz next week. who the hell has vocab quizzes in math??
i have a girl crush on my bio teacher haha she's freaking gorgeous and she has a british accent and has lived in africa and japan and london and scotland and i am really excited to have her as a teacher
if its not raining at three maybe i can walk over to angelos and say hi to everyone for a bit
that would be nice haha
gonna get ready now!

No comments: