Friday, January 8, 2010

i totally came here with something to write but then i forgot about it. i'm super stressed. and i'm still sick :/ i sound like a man when i talk haha. so a guy friend of mine has been hinting that he wants to date me and take me out and i'm not ready to start dating again but i don't know how to nicely tell him that. i'm afraid if i do anything that might hurt him he'll stop talking to me like he did with bre. gah :/ i wish c would go to tom's party tomorrow but he "doesn't want drama". it really hurts me that he thinks i'll start drama. i'm only trying to make things with him friendly and not hostile but he doesn't see that. i'm not trying to get him back or anything. i'm doing my best to make him happy by staying away from him and letting him do what he wants. it's killing me though but i've always put his feelings before mine so its hard to stop now. if i had it my way though i would talk to him and tell him exactly how i feel. wishful thinking i guess.

No comments: