Sunday, March 23, 2008

cooties

my throat hurts terribly...but i took some pain pills and it doesnt hurt as bad as it did this morning. my mom wants to take me to urgent care. and hopefully i wont have to miss school or anything because i have a deadline in yearbook coming up. and i need pictures....gah stress. whatev. so i ended up staying the night at kurts on friday with the bf, jamal, thomas and jerry. wheeeee that was fun :) but i only got like four hours of sleep so i came home on saturday and passed out and got six more lovely hours. but what was scary was when i was walking over to the car to be picked up saturday morning i felt like i was going to pass out, everything got really cloudy and i could barely stand up. it was horrible. i got super sick and i almost threw up in the car so my daddy had to go get water for me from taco bell and then i started feeling better. so today's easter and my crazy aunt is taking us to the cemetery to have lunch with my dead grandpa. wooo how fun...yeah not really. but whatev. maybe i'll get to see my bf today. idk. idk. bre's coming down tomorrow. yay yay yay.

No comments: