Monday, March 3, 2008

walking

makes me tired as hell. but yesterday i walked roughly three miles from the freaking dog park to my house and today i walked another three miles, with about 300 other people. from my high school to commonwealth and brookhurst in memory of taureq. i didnt know him but a lot of my friends did and my bf did and i went with them for support. then on the walk there i saw his father and it killed me, i was overwhelmed with the unity of everyone that joined in the walk. at first i had doubts about the whole thing but im glad i changed my mind and im pretty proud of myself. ive just been in a super nice mood lately, yesterday i gave three dollars to a bum. wow go brandi! haha.

ah so anyways, today was fun :)
yesterday was fun too. i got to see my boyfriend after what seemed like the longest four days of my life. i went over to his house and we attempted to watch a movie haha. it sucks my dad had to pick me up so early though. whatev, we made up for lost time today at kurts house. bahahahaha. but now i am tired and better get my beauty rest cuz i hafta get up at 6 in the morning to showerrrrrrr.

No comments: