Monday, March 24, 2008

i hate this soooo much

gahhhhhh. i am so fucking frustrated right now and i am like super depressed. so i can't kiss my boyfriend for a month :( omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so hard seeing him at school and not being able to kiss him. i can only imagine how he feels...he'll probably leave and go find a girl who he can kiss :/ and things were just getting really good for us. now we're stuck in like jr. high not being able to go farther than a kiss on the cheek haha. lameeeeee. whatev. i'll definately have to make up for all the time missed as soon as i'm better. and what pissed me off today was soooo many people were giving me shit for having mono. most of them are most likely to get it so idk why they're giving me so much shit. i'm gonna give it back to them only ten times worse. and as soon as i walk out the door after lunch what do i see but jamie and kurt standing on the steps kissing. gahhh. i almost wanted to cry. its like they were shoving it in my face. well fuck them. im so mad. i seriously feel like crying. but nothing will come out. i just hope my throat gets better reallllll soon. i cant stand this shit. it sucks so bad. its worse than when i had my wisdom teeth taken out and i was awake. i came home early so i could nap but i got distracted. so i guess i'll go nap or do my english then shower then text cody... :/ i wish i knew of something that could cheer me up.

No comments: