Saturday, March 29, 2008

pathetic

drunken actions are sober thoughts. so when you tell me about how you got drunk last night and were screaming about how i stole your boyfriend and how you wish i was dead and how you want him back how do you expect me to feel? we were just getting back to normal and then you tell me that :/ ahh i just wanted my friend back and i was so happy and then you had to tell me that. i dont want to hurt you so i should just get out of your life for good if it upsets you that much to see me with your ex boyfriend.
well yesterday was such an amazing day. i got to kiss my boyfriend after a week of not being able to!! ahhh i walked to first with the fattest smile on my face. it was sooooo cute! before first i hugged him goodbye and went to walk away and then he was all "FUCK THIS!" and he grabbed my face and kissed me and it made me sooooooooo happy :) woooooo!!!!!!! i think i almost cried when it happened. and thennnnnn after first i saw my sunshine and during second chanet and zack made me laugh the whole time then we got out early of second and i saw my sunshine again and then i got to kiss my boyfriend some more and then i saw my sunshine for a third time and then i worked on my page for yearbook and got quotes and then i saw my boyfriend at break and then i got to listen to my ipod for all of fourth and do nothing and then i saw cody and then art was fun because i got my spirit animal (a bear) and i pretty much did nothing then lunch with cody and everyone and then 6th period we watched "A Knight's Tale" with Heath Ledger :) and then after school i hung out with cody until 11 <333 and we did poo dollars and watched a million cops search for this guy and had fun in kurts room. yeahhhhh. woo fun friday!!!
i wish i could go to bamboozle left. almost every single one of my bands is playing. chiodos!!! ah! blaqk audio (AKA DAVEY HAVOK!!! <3333)!!! breathe carolina <33 fuck its like they made a concert for me.
my ears are sore. fucken 2s.
i get to see my papa and grandma tomorrow. yay
bonfire tonight? idk. maybe.
one week until spring break.

No comments: