Wednesday, March 12, 2008

leave me in the clouds.

one month today <3 whoooo. hahah wow time goes by fasttttt. spent the night again at kurts on saturday. it was fun, but then again its always fun sleeping over at kurts....except that one thanksgiving night...ah... anyways, im like superrr happy and yeah. i love his smile. ah. i love making him smile. i love the cute texts i get. i love holding his hand. i love waking up next to him. im just so scared..of smothering him. idk... i stress way way way too much.

it seems like everyone is grounded lately. progress reports came so basically all my friends are fucked. including jamie. two fs and two ds....goodness. so this weekend is going to be boring since no one can come out and play with me :( i think ill go to the mall and get size 2s. i need some. these size 4 tapers bug the shit outta me. theyre so long.

so my grandparents are coming down from nevada soon. im excited. ive missed them quite a lot. i let my papa read into the wild and he recently sent it back with a note saying how much he enjoyed it and such and i just saw his writing and it made me cry. hes like a second dad to me almost. i dont understand why people have to die...i dont think i could ever think about my mom or grandpa or grandma or sisters dying or even my cat salem who was my first pet ever. its hard to think about what i would be like without any of them in my life. death is horrible. but its inevitable.

fuck depressing subjects. i wanna go to the movies. or go mini golfing. or something fun. take me to an amusement park. better yet...the zoo. :)

No comments: