Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fuck You Grand Theft Auto

I should have known when you said lets go get coffee that you wanted more than just coffee. hahahahahahaha. my mouth is sore because i was smiling so much. so basically my day became amazing when i stumbled upon my personal sunshine who i haven't seen in forever! i miss that kid. we spent the whole hour before i had to go to english and he had to go to work talking and catching up and he made me a latte haha. mmmm :D i just feel guilty :/ shitshitshit. i really thought i wasn't like that anymore but how can i resist when i've wanted that boy for ages. idk if that was a one time thing or if its going to happen again and if it does will he expect more? poop. oh well it made my week 928947382743892374834757575656 times better. and this weekend is going to be fun because its a four day weekend! i have a test in reading tomorrow i need to study for but how can i study after what happened today. my tummys all a fluttery. lexi won't be here this weekend so imma have to be on my toes watching over the boys. gotta keep them bitches in check and such. just as long as those sluts from yesterday don't come around again i should be fine.

No comments: