Thursday, February 26, 2009

i detest your wretchedness

i've really limited my hangout time with "the group" i feel bad because there are some people who i miss seeing every day but i have good reasons to not hang out with them so much. i guess its sort of a healing thing idk or like i need to get away to mature and grow up. its really hard. i love those kids. but they're killing me. i don't even feel like i fit in with them. ah its hard. i hate how things change. but you need change to better yourself i guess. i need to find people who can better me as a person not people who will bring me down. its so complicated. theres also another reason that i won't mention but it hurts a little. shopping today. i'm excited. i have to get in a better mood though otherwise i won't be able to shop well. gotta pee. gotta study for vocab gotta finish my makeup and put on shoes. 

No comments: