Tuesday, February 3, 2009

shopping online

is so much more addicting than i thought it would be.  i've bookmarked about a million websites so far. and that was only for jewelry. wait till i get on the shoes :/ hahahahaha shit i'm so bad with shoes. i have about 40 pairs so far. why can't i stop buying them?? i hope its not too hot today. its probably going to be really cold at night. my parents are paying me not to be home on saturday for my little sister's birthday party. which means i have to find somewhere to stay that night. shit. i probably should be getting ready for school. yeah.. oh dear i have to write an essay tonight. oh well it should be easy its just about my friends. i'm really nervous for my english class and it's not because its hard its because i feel like my teacher feels like i'm one of the smarter kids in class. i already have that responsibility in my reading class i don't need it in my english class too. pressure pressure pressure.

No comments: