Thursday, February 12, 2009

looks do kill

found that out today. well they kill my phone at least. so i was at the block in the vans store and theres this really hot guy that works there but he wasn't in there and i kept looking for him WELLL he walked in the front door with his lunch and i dropped my phone and it broke in two :( the screen is completely black and i can't fix it and it makes me so sad because i had a lot of things saved in there like cute texts and pictures and stuff and i'll never get it back. i'm so sad. i had a lotttttt of numbers and i probably won't be able to get half them back because i had to be a sneaky snake to get them in my phone. so if you text me and i say who's this its because i have a new phone and don't have your number. but i don't know when i'll be getting a new phone and i'm going to need one for tomorrow because i'm going to be out late and i'm sure people are going to want to get a hold of me. so shit. i'm so sad. and i was so happy yesterday. how weird. like the best thing happened yesterday and today the worst thing happened. what the fuck is tomorrow going to be like?

No comments: