Friday, April 4, 2008

sleep

sounds so good right now. but i havent typed here in a while and i feel like i need to. i dont know where to begin though. i guess i'll just start typing whatever comes into my head first. you have no idea how close i've come to uttering those words....it's so hard to hold it in. i want to tell you so bad. but i'll wait for you. you just texted me :) and you make me smile. honestly....i feel myself melt beside you. and i try to give you your space because im afraid to smother you. so please dont get the wrong idea :) you really mean a lot to me.
mm so today mindy asked me if i had a best friend. and i thought about it...and i dont. unless you count jamie. but she doesnt count. shes family. i used to have a best friend. i used to have a really good one in the summer and before then, but then senior year came and schedules got busy and i dont know what happened we drifted. then i got another best friend in december but then i kissed her ex and she dropped me as a friend. so if you ask me, i dont have a best friend. i think i have closer guy friends than girl friends.
another thing. fjkajksjkjajakja. yep. idk i have this weird feeling. its really hard to explain. i know what it is though. i dont know what to do about it though. i really wish i could explain but i cant.
theres probably so much more i'm leaving out but it's late and i must go to sleep so i can wake up early tomorrow and get ready before bre comes over.

No comments: