Monday, April 14, 2008

better.

i saw cody on sunday. i was so scared to approach him i really thought he was upset with me. but it turns out he wasn't. things are apparently back to normal. it's kind of hard adjusting though because i was so upset and now everything is all happy again. but whatevaaaaaaa i get to spend time with my boyfriend. i asked him to prom :) well it was more like a "you should go to prom with me" haha. he hates dances. i'll try my best that night to make sure he's having fun. we dont have to dance. i'll eat the whole night i dont care haha. i just want to be with him. thats it. he's a cutie. yes he is. here i go getting all mushy again. fuck that haha. fuck boys that still ask for nudes. no means no. shiiiiittt. what more do i have to say to you??? oh well. short blog today i guess. i took a nap. now i cant sleep. and its almost 11. school tomorrow. prom assembly. fun tuesday. cant wait until thursday market. kittens went missing. that will make no sense. dont even bother. i want a bunny. okay now i'm rambling. i should have taken an earlier nap. fuckkkk stop texting me i'm not gonna show you my goods!!! go fuck your girlfriend. mmmkayyyy byeeeeeee. ah luc just texted me. not even gonna go there.....

No comments: