Monday, April 21, 2008

sorebutt

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stressed right now. there are so many things going on right now. prom, graduation, projects due, college shit, senior crap, drama in the group crap, phone broken, etc. ugh and i kinda dropped a friend this weekend. and some people are telling me i'm being too clingy and others are saying i'm not spending enough time with my boyfriend and i don't know what to do. because i dont want to make the wrong decision and lose him. and prom is fucking stressing me out because idk if i even want to go anymore. i'm just worried cody wont have fun. and my friend invited me to go with her group of twenty people but they want to go to after parties and such after and i dont drink and i dont want to go with a big group. and this weekend was stupid. people exaggerated things to make me think the worst in the situation and i started crying and yeah. fuck. last month was so much better. i hate april i hope may is better. the fantastic four might be getting back together. no not the movie, me cody kurt and jamie. sleepover this weekend? idkkkkkkkkkkkk. idk idk idk idk. senior meeting tomorrow. more stress. english project due soon. even more stress. i think my ear is getting infected :/ more more stress. trying to keep everyone happy. super super stressful. ahh i need sleep. and a new phone so i can text. i can only hope things will improve.

No comments: